Terms of Service
Last updated October 13, 2020
Terms of Service
There’s a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer
didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a
case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names),
or Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and
cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that
link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own
paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf or us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Rewardful commissions are paid:
- Monthly (usually on the 1st)
- Via PayPal. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid PayPal email address.
- When the total amount owing is equal to or greater than $50 USD.
When you refer someone to our site using your affiliate link, they receive a cookie in their browser which is good for 60 days. This generous period covers our 30 day trial plus extra time for someone to become a paying member. When they purchase, you earn 40% of all subscription commissions for 11 months. This equates to 1 annual membership payment or 11 monthly payments (roughly equivalent commissions).
Website banners and other affiliate marketing information can be found on our website at https://ScriptureNotes.com/affiliates.